It's challenging to be a woman in these modern times. If you think about it, we are literally creating lives from thin air sometimes, with very few real examples of how we modern women can approach doing this in a way that is loving and nourishing.
There are so many false examples on social media. Examples that are overly staged, polished to a faux shine, and filtered beyond recognition.
It doesn't have to be so hard.
Because I craved to know how to journey through this life with more grace, I pulled together my best tips, tricks, and life hacks to go from barely hanging on to thriving in my own life.
Join me for 11 weeks of a transformational journey from who you are TODAY and who you really desire to be.
This course begins on Sunday, May 31st
What we'll cover:
- Module 1. Creating a foundation for change
- Module 2. Get Clear on Who You Are & What You Want
- Module 3. Embracing Who You Are
- Module 4. Are You Sabotaging Your Own Happiness? Exploring Common Ways People Self-sabotage
- Module 5. Are you going to choose to be bitter or soften into aging?
- Module 6. Ridding Your Life of Toxic Inputs
- Module 7. Little Ways and Pleasure
- Module 8. Toxic Relationships
- Module 9. Finding Solace in Your Own Company
- Module 10. Vulnerability as a Superpower
- Module 11. Taking Your Work Forward
What you get:
- Eleven weeks of transformational curriculum
- Video introduction to each of the eleven modules
- Three lessons per module. Note that lessons are presented in a written format and audio download to address all learning styles.
- Downloadable worksheets to support what you're learning.
- Weekly challenges to take your work to the next level
- Weekly "Office Hours" for Group Coaching
- Bonus "Real Talk" Videos
- Private Facebook Group
Because we learn from the stories of others: Bonus interviews from amazing women including:
- Briana Saussy of Milagro Roots & Spinning Gold
- Christianne Squires of Bookwifery
- Elizabeth Rago of The Modern Domestic Woman
- Felicia Sullivan of Phoebe & Kate
- Jen Lee of Jen Lee Productions and Easel for Artists
- Melanie Gorman of YourTango Experts
- Theresa Reed of The Tarot Lady
This course is Lifetime Access. Every time it's offered, you're automatically in. This includes additional bonus interviews and any course updates.
If you would like one-on-one coaching to go along with this course, click here.
This course officially begins on May 31, 2020.