Isn't it time to become who you were always meant to be?
Make Your Inner Sex Kitten Roar is an E Course designed to support you as you transform your life.
Are you ready to peel away the need for perfection, strip off the masks you've been hiding behind? It's time to feel alive again. To be bold, feel sexy and reclaim your confidence.
Darling, it's time to look in the mirror and love yourself. Unconditionally.
will lovingly guide you through the process of finding yourself again.
There are Six Modules in :
- Module One – Creating A Foundation for Change
- Module Two – Crystal Clear Clarity into YOU
- Module Three – Defining Who You Are
- Module Four – Harnessing Your Precious Energy
- Module Five – The Power of Vulnerability
- Module Six – Taking Your Work Forward
Author and Life Coach Debra Smouse has been seen in publications like Huffington Post, Tiny Buddha, Fox News Magazine and more. She created from the tools she used to go from a miserable (and depressed) person to a woman who is living the kind of life she dreamed about as a little girl.
When you purchase You'll receive:
- 4 One-on-One Coaching calls with Author and Life Coach Debra Smouse. You'll have 13 months to use your sessions.
- An eBook containing all the course material: fifty-two lessons divided among the six modules. This can be read on any device, including your Kindle.
- A downloadable workbook containing journal prompts and worksheets to support the lessons along with a recap of each lesson’s assignment. This can be printed or saved on your computer (or tablet) as a fill-in-the-blanks extended PDF
As a BONUS, you'll also receive
- A monthly email to help keep you on track and inspire you move forward. This email will contain bonus materials, encouragement for your journey, free worksheets, and even free eBooks.
ALL for only $1087.
You can also choose 12, 6, or 3 payments for a Budget Friendly Option.
Prefer the course ONLY without the Coaching? Go here: http://gumroad.com/l/innersexkitten
What former Make Your Inner Sex Kitten Roar participants say:
"When Deb posted her “Sex Kitten” course for the first time, I was totally taken with the clever title and provocative content offered for positive and long-reaching advances in one’s personal and in one’s very personal life. I dialed in for a personal conversation about whether or not we were a match regarding present and future ambitions of mine and…….“the rest is history!”
But the rest, the rest being with Deb’s counsel, has been an interesting, innovating, expanding chapter in my life as a woman, a spouse, a creative artist. My spouse and I have always had what I considered an excellent life together – I did not anticipate an even better and the more intimate relationship that we now find ourselves living into every day. I’m no slouch in the confidence category but Deb has helped me face those teeny cracks of vulnerability that I sheltered, having helped me prosper mentally and physically at this stage of my life. My creative aspirations are blooming with no end in sight – LOTS more growth ahead for me.
I highly recommend a course with Deb or what she might call a non-course – that’s the arrangement we have now. Personal coaching on a regular basis – touching base on one’s own hiccups, one’s own dimension of daily life, whether it’s exercise, creative habits and/or reaching the next plateau or higher in all of the newness that still continues to unfold for me. I highly recommend Deb’s methods and courses! You won’t be sorry you signed on with Deb as your super-person sidekick!
Dianna Woolley, Abstract Artist
" Enlisting Deb’s coaching services has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. She is truly an expert de-tangler. I started out with a “Declutter” course at the recommendation of a fellow writer, and as soon as she began offering Make Your Inner Sex Kitten Roar, I was intrigued. I appreciate her honesty, encouragement and her openness. She has a way of seeing things that you can’t see for yourself and is a whiz at breaking bigger dreams into manageable chunks that will get you to where you want to be faster than you thought possible.
I had a very tough few years and have been wanting to get my “oomph” back. Well, with Deb’s help, I’ve found it again! My husband agrees with my assessment and has seen a noticeable change in me since working with Deb. To quote him, “I don’t care how much it costs, keep working with her, because it’s working!” "
Rachel B. Kain, Writer & So Much More